Individual and collective
Individual disputesIf a dispute has arisen or is anticipated with an employee, AGUERA AVOCATS's team of expert lawyers specialising in employment law will assist you in negotiating and implementing an agreement specifically tailored to resolve the issue (such as settlement or contractual termination).
This support guarantees utmost confidentiality and legal security.
Our extensive expertise allows us to offer intricate agreements and pre-agreements, including regular engagement in mediation and alternative dispute resolution practices.
AGUERA AVOCATS provides guidance and support in dismissal or disciplinary procedures, ensuring compliance with formal requirements and evaluating the suitability of sanctions, particularly when it comes to grounds for action.
In cases where amicable solutions have not yielded results or are unsuitable, our firm represents companies nationwide in initial proceedings (such as the Conciliation and Judgement Office and Disputes Chamber) as well as
in appellate proceedings before the Labour Courts. This applies to both individual and 'mass' disputes arising from employment contract applications:
- Challenging dismissal, gross misconduct and unfair dismissal - taking action or seeking legal recourse to terminate the employment contract
- Litigation against moral and/or sexual harassment or wage/union discrimination
- Litigation on overtime claims and challenges to lump sum payments
- Litigation on the requalification of fixed term contracts and temporary employment contracts
- Safety obligation
- Disciplinary law
- Application of the collective agreement
- Pre-dismissal interviews
- Labour disputes
- Administrative disputes relating to protected employees, in the event of a challenge to a job protection plan (PSE) and a collective bargaining agreement (RCC)
Collective DisputesAGUERA AVOCATS has also developed a long-standing expertise in collective litigation in all areas of contestation of trade unions and staff representative bodies, regardless of their connection to the firm's handled cases:
- Actions in connection with restructuring procedures
- Application of collective branch or company status
- Expertise (reason for use, scope, cost, etc.)
- Elections and appointments of staff representatives